City Council will announce the 2017 Community Grant recipients on January 16, 2017. Annually, as part of the budget process the City of Corner Brook awards grants to community organizations.
The grant program is intended to strengthen organizations and groups that support our community by providing financial assistance toward direct programs, services, or activities that enhance the quality of life for residents of Corner Brook. The grant allocation for 2017 is $250,000.
The City of Corner Brook Community Grants Program demonstrates the City’s commitment to:
- A vibrant community
- Community & social development
- Excellent quality of life
- Enhanced community facilities, events or activities
- Arts and culture projects
- Wellness projects that promote health and active living
- Heritage, science or technology projects
Members of the media and public are invited to attend.
Presentation of the Corner Brook Community Grants Program
January 16, 2017
Mayor Charles Pender