Due to the City’s annual flushing program, all residents and businesses in the following areas may experience low water pressure and discoloration of water for the next two (2) weeks, commencing Monday June 10, 2019. Annual flushing is done each year in order to provide the best water quality possible to homes and businesses. If you do have discolouration, please run your cold water tap until the water runs clear. The City of Corner Brook regrets any inconvenience that this may cause area residents.
The areas affected are:
- Confederation Drive and all side roads
- Murphy’s Square
- Maple Valley Road and all side roads
- West Valley Road #’s 140 to 169 and all side roads
- Highland Avenue
- Corporal Pinksen Memorial Drive
- University Drive
- Canada Games Drive
- Grenfell Drive
- Elizabeth Street from the intersection of Union Street to the intersection of Windsor Street and all side roads
- Wheeler’s Road and all side roads
The City of Corner Brook would like to thank you for your cooperation, and apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. Residents can visit the City’s official website at any time to receive current information on the annual flushing program.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Keith Costello, P.Tech.
Superintendent of Water and Sewer