City Offices Holiday Schedule
The City of Corner Brook’s Customer Service Desk, City Hall and other city offices will be closed on Tuesday, December 24 and December 31 at noon, in observance of the holiday. Regular business hours will resume December 27, 2019 and January 2, 2020.
- December 24, 2019: City Offices will be closed at noon
- December 25, 2019: City Offices will be closed in observance of Christmas Day
- December 26, 2019: City Offices will be closed in observance of Boxing Day
- December 27 & 30: 2019 City Offices open regular hours
- December 31, 2019: City Offices will be closed at noon
- January 1, 2020: City Offices will be closed in observance of New Year’s Day
What is open and closed?
City Offices and Departments will be closed for Statutory and Designated Holidays.
Select services from Public Works and the Fire Department will be in operation or on standby.
There will be no curbside recycling, or garbage collection on December 25, December 26 or January 1. For questions about curbside collection refer to the collection calendar schedule mailed to residents and available on-line at: https://www.cornerbrook.com/garbage-and-recycling/
Western Regional Waste Management contact Number is 632-2922
The City of Corner Brook is providing Residents extra waste bins for Holiday Garbage
Location: Drop off at the Civic Centre parking lot
Dates: December 27, 2019 to January 2, 2020
Recreation & Sport
The Civic Centre office is closed December 25, December 26 and January 1. On December 24 and December 31, the office closes at 12:00 PM, and the building closes at 4:00 PM.
For Transit Information
Murphy Brothers Ltd.: 709-634-3345.
Recorded Information Line: 709-634-7287
For Customer Service
Call 637-1666 at any time to report an issue or concern. This line is answered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
December 23, 2019 3:34 pm