Musicians and groups living in, or connected to Corner Brook, are invited to submit proposals to perform during the 2020 season.
We are looking for local musicians and musical acts that will engage the community, children’s entertainment and someone that can respond to the crowd.
A performance fee will be paid to all performers and will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
Submissions must include:
- Description of act or group, including music genres or type you would play at the festival
- History and links to Corner Brook and Newfoundland
- Preferred length of performance
- Technical and stage plot requirements
- Links to website, videos, and other relevant online content
- Expected performance fee
All applications will be evaluated by a selection team.
Deadline: Please send all submissions by January 24, 2020 before 4:00 pm to:
Supervisor of Recreation Services
City of Corner Brook
Questions: If you have any questions please email or call (709)637-1232/ email@example.com