The City of Corner Brook, in partnership with Steady Entertainment, Rugged Edge, and Saltbox/ Everoutdoor Adventures is delighted to announce a four day summer festival event from July 30 to August 2, 2020. Jigs and Wheels will feature music and food events, while welcoming ATV enthusiasts to enjoy group ride excursions in the City and nearby region.
Festival events include:
Thursday, July 30th
- ATV Registration and Welcome at Civic Square
- Downtown ATV Parking Areas
- Concert in Margaret Bowater Park
Friday, July 31st
- Back Country Boil-Up Tour – 6-hour group ride, meal and entertainment
- Blame it on Broadway…Again – the return of the blockbuster street festival
Saturday, August 1st
- ATV group rides around the region and even through the City
- West Street Outdoor Expo and Trade show – we’re shutting down West Street all day!
- Corner Brook day family events on the Majestic Lawn
- Hiking and culinary experiences
- Street Concert on West Street – more great music and a fantastic beer tent
Sunday, August 2nd
- ATV Parade through the City – trick out your ride and show it off!
ATV registration and passes are available now at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/jigs-and-wheels-festival-2020-tickets-92853580559 with early bird passes available starting at $179.95 (plus tax). Pass includes access to downtown parking, Back Country Boil Up, ticket for Blame it on Broadway…Again and official Jigs and Wheels swag bag.
The Jigs and Wheels festival will showcase the great tourism amenities of the Corner Brook/Bay of Islands Region. We welcome residents and tourists to Corner Brook to join us in this celebration of our rugged beauty and famous hospitality.
- Councillor Tony Buckle, Chairperson, Jigs and Wheels Festival
Link to Festival page https://www.cornerbrook.com/jigsandwheelsfestival/
Tourism Coordinator | City of Corner Brook
709-637-1588 | firstname.lastname@example.org