Due to the City’s annual flushing program, all residents and businesses in the following areas may experience low water pressure and discoloration of water for the next one (1) week, commencing Tuesday June 30, 2020. Annual flushing is done each year in order to provide the best water quality possible to homes and businesses. If you do have discolouration, please run your cold water tap until the water runs clear.
The areas affected are:
- Greenings Hill including side roads
- Poplar Road
- Country Road including side roads
- Caribou Road including side roads
- Valley Road – from Blackwood’s Hill to O’Connell Drive including side roads
- Wellington Street
- Pioneer Street
- Citadel Drive
- O’Connell Drive from the intersection of Westmount Road to the intersection of Glenhaven Boulevard including side roads
The City of Corner Brook would like to thank you for your cooperation and apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. Residents can visit the City’s official website, www.cornerbrook.com, at any time to receive current information on the annual flushing program.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Keith Costello, P.Tech
Superintendent of Water and Wastewater Division