With regions outside of The Avalon returning to Alert Level 3, the following will be in effect for the City of Corner Brook and its employees:
- City Hall will reopen to the public from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Monday-Friday starting on Monday, March 15.
- Residents visiting the building will have to check with a Municipal Enforcement Officer.
- Some City Hall employees will be returning to the building.
- Public Works, Fire Department and the Water Treatment plant will remain closed to the public.
- Transit will increase capacity to 9 people.
At this time the Civic Centre will remain closed to the public while we await further direction from Public Health.
City of Corner Brook
Office: (709) 637-1662
Cell: (709) 632-8113