Make Corner Brook your Centre for Adventure on Newfoundland’s West Coast
There are all kinds of cherished memories waiting to be made in the Bay of Islands and Humber Valley region, and beyond! Corner Brook is the perfect headquarters for your West Coast experience this summer, so whether you’re hiking Cape Blow Me Down, mountain biking the Curry Climb or exploring our vast ATV trail network, relax with us afterwards and enjoy our world-class food, drink and entertainment.
Swing by for a couple days and we’ll chip in!
Book a three-night stay at one of our participating accommodations and the City of Corner Brook will give you $50 toward your stay. Supply is limited, so don’t delay!
- Limited to travel between July 15th and August 15th, 2021.
- New bookings only at participating accommodators as of July 12th, 2021.
- Direct bookings only (use links and phone numbers listed below). Bookings through third-party sites will not be accepted.
- Must be a three-night or longer consecutive stay.
- One rebate per booking.
How to claim your $50:
- Book your three-night reservation with one of the accommodations below.
- When you have your confirmation number, apply for your $50 rebate with our easy form (here).
- You’ll get an email confirming your rebate within 24hrs of submitting. Staff must first verify your submission!
- Show your email when you check in and the rebate will be applied to your bill.
When you visit be sure to post on social media and let us know how it’s going. Use the hashtags #Basecamp #BasecampCornerBrook #DestinationCornerBrook #WhereStoriesBegin and tag our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages.
For out-of-province visitors and anyone joining us from outside the Atlantic Bubble, please head to www.gov.nl.ca/covid19 for all the latest travel advisories and requirements.
We look forward to seeing you!
Photo by Greg Ogden