Development Permits

Common types of development that require a development permit are as follows:

  • building demolition
  • subdivision of land
  • site development
  • excavation
  • home-based business
  • change of use
  • etc.

A Building Permit/Development Application  must be completed and submitted to the Development Office.  The Development Inspectors will review and approve the application under the City of Corner Brook Development Regulations.