Development Permits

Common types of development that require a development permit are as follows:

Image result for Development Permits

  • building demolition
  • subdivision of land
  • site development
  • excavation
  • home-based business
  • change of use

For all major subdivisions, the developer must follow the Subdivision Design/Procedures Guidelines.

A Building Permit/Development Application must be completed and submitted to the Development Office.  The Development Inspectors will review and approve the application under the City of Corner Brook Development Regulations.