If a residential property owner would like park a commercial vehicle in a residential area, the property owner is required to apply for a Commercial Vehicle Permit.  A Commercial Vehicle Permit Application must be completed and submitted to the City of Corner Brook, this type of application requires council approval.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window