Mill Whistler Road Train
Corner Brook Mill Whistler Road Train Schedule 2023
The Mill Whistler Road Train is back for the 2023 summer season! Explore beautiful downtown Corner Brook with your family and friends. Our downtown is experiencing an exciting revival – and there is no better way to experience our lively city core than with a drive on the Mill Whistler Road Train!
- Start Date: June 23rd, 2023
- Enjoy our beautiful city’s rich culture on this 15-20 minute adventure
- Cost is $2 per person – cash only (Canadian or American)
- Pick up and drop off location is at the Majestic Lawn on West Street across from the Corner Brook sign
- There will be an additional stop on Broadway on days that cruise ships are visiting Corner Brook
The Mill Whistler Road Train has finished operating for the 2023 season.
Thank you to everyone for an excellent season, the Mill Whistler will be back in 2024!
How to Ride
You can board the train at one designated location: the Majestic Lawn on West Street (shown with the pink star in the map above). *subject to change based on Covid-19 guidelines
Live Location Tracker of the Corner Brook Mill Whistler Train is now available!
The Mill Whistler is equipped with a wheelchair ramp and two individual accessible seats. All other seats are bench style with access from individual doors at the curb.
Safety- Travelers are asked to ensure that they take safety precautions while embarking, disembarking, and riding the Mill Whistler:
- Do not embark or disembark the train until it has fully come to a stop. Riders are responsible for opening the door to their seat and closing them. Please take caution when using the step to board the train.
- Do not hang outside of the train. The Mill Whistler has open sides to ensure a fun experience for riders, however riders must not put their arms or head out of the window area.
- The train is equipped with seat-belts which are mandatory.
- All children must be accompanied with an adult.
- Each train car is equipped with a safety alert stop button – this is only to be used in the event of an emergency.
Make sure to tag us and use #millwhistler23 on all photos of you enjoying the Mill Whistler!
City of Corner Brook
* Service animals are welcome aboard!