If you are putting it up, tearing it down, repairing, or altering a building or structure, you will need a building and/or development permit. The City utilizes building permits as a means to monitor construction activities, ultimately promoting the well-being and sustainability of our community.
Permits are required for, but not limited to…
- new homes
- additions and renovations to existing home, including
- changes to layout or structure
- changes to plumbing systems
- replacing doors and windows
- accessory buildings like garages, sheds, and pools
A permit is not required for interior painting, finished flooring or replacement of common plumbing fixtures such as a faucet or toilet.
If you have any questions, please call 637-1500 and your call will be directed to a building inspector.
View Bi-Weekly Permits