Report an Issue or Make a Request

Thank you for logging your concern with the City of Corner Brook’s online submission form. If you require immediate assistance or need to report an emergent issue, please call 709-637-1666. For emergencies, medical or otherwise, call 911.

Please note: The City of Corner Brook appreciates the help of residents in keeping track of damaged infrastructure or other serious issues around the City, however inappropriate or violent language on this form may result in your matter being disregarded. We reserve the right to provide a respectful and non-abusive workplace for our employees, even online. Thank you for your cooperation in this regard.

If you wish to submit a claim for damaged property, please go to the online claims form here (link) and follow the instructions.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window