Our downtown is experiencing an exciting revival – and there is no better way to experience our lively city core than a drive on the Mill Whistler Road Train! Encounter Corner Brook shopping, dining, and entertainment like never before during your ride, and explore our beautiful downtown.
Route (stop locations are tentative)
How to Ride
You can embark the train at any of the designated stops (shown with the orange star in the map above). All stops are located in the downtown area only (West Street, Park Street, and portions of Main Street, Herald Avenue, and Broadway) marked with a sign as shown below.
Seasonal Operation: Between July and October
Hours of Operation: 11am – 7pm, 7 Days a Week
Stop Schedule: No defined stop times, as the route has a 15 minute turnaround
** NEW July 19 – July 28, 2019 Come Home Year extended hours: Corner Brook Mill Whistler Road Train Operational hours 9:00 am until 8:00 pm
The cost to ride The Mill Whistler is $2. Each car is equipped with a yellow coin bin for riders to easily make payment (cash only).
The Mill Whistler is equipped with a wheelchair ramp and two individual accessible seats. All other seats are bench style with access from individual doors at the curb.
Travellers are asked to ensure that they take safety precautions while embarking, disembarking, and riding the Mill Whistler:
- Do not embark or disembark the train until it has fully come to a stop. Riders are responsible for opening the door to their seat and closing them. Please take caution when using the step to board the train.
- Do not hang outside of the train. The Mill Whistler has open sides to ensure a fun experience for riders, however riders must not put their arms or head out of the window area.
- The train is equipped with seatbelts which are mandatory.
- All children must be accompanied with an adult.
- Each train car is equipped with a safety alert stop button – this is only to be used in the event of an emergency.
City of Corner Brook