Click here for a copy of the schedule.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, special measures have been undertaken for the safety of passengers and drivers:
- Riders who exhibit flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to board the bus.
- Seats within six feet of the driver have been cordoned off.
- No more than nine riders will be allowed on the bus at one time.
- Transit will cease operation between 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. to allow for further sanitizing.
- Riders are asked to use transit for essential trips only.
- As of August 24th, masks will be required on transit buses. Those without their own mask will not be allowed to board.
|Children (under 12)||$1.25|
|Preschool with adult accompaniment
|5 Ride Bus Cards|
|Adult 5 Ride Cards||$11.00 each|
|Senior 5 Ride Cards (65+)||$10.00 each|
|Student 5 Ride Cards —Must show Student ID before pass is issued||$10.00 each|
|Monthly Bus Passes—Valid only for month purchased in
|Adult Monthly Bus Pass||$70.00 each|
|Senior Monthly Bus Pass (65+)||$55.00 each|
|Student 50 Ride Cards (Must show Student ID before pass is issued)||$55.00 each|
|Semester Bus Passes —Valid for Semester (September to December 31 or January to April 30)|
|Student Semester Pass—Must show student ID before pass is issued||$220.00 each|
Where to purchase passes
Ride cards and monthly passes are available with special rates or students and seniors at the following locations:
|City Hall–All passes||City Pharmacy– 5 Ride Cards Only|
|Grenfell Campus Bookstore||College of the North Atlantic|
For more information, please contact:
Murphy Brothers Ltd.: 709-634-3345
Recorded Information Line: 709-634-7287