Transit Schedule and Map
Click here for a copy of the schedule.
|Children (under 12)||$2.00|
|Preschool with adult accompaniment
|5 Ride Bus Cards|
|Adult 5 Ride Cards||$13.50 each|
|Senior 5 Ride Cards (65+)||$12.50 each|
|Student 5 Ride Cards (Must show Student ID before pass is issued)||$12.50 each|
|Student 50 Ride Cards (Must show Student ID before pass is issued)||$55.00 each|
|Monthly Bus Passes—Valid only for month purchased in
|Adult Monthly Bus Pass||$80.00 each|
|Senior Monthly Bus Pass (65+)||$60.00 each|
|Semester Bus Passes —Valid for Semester (September to December 31 or January to April 30)|
|Student Semester Pass—Must show student ID before pass is issued||$220.00 each|
Where to purchase passes
Ride cards and monthly passes are available with special rates or students and seniors at the following locations:
|City Hall–All passes||City Pharmacy– 5 Ride Cards Only|
|Grenfell Campus Bookstore||College of the North Atlantic|
Transit-Taxi Service to Western Long Term Care Home Program
The City of Corner Brook, in partnership with the Corner Brook Transit, has implemented a new Transit-Taxi Service Program. This service will bring passengers to and from the Western Long Term Care Home on 110 Health Care Crescent off of Corporal Pinksen Memorial Drive and the main Transit Terminal on Park Street.
This service would include the following conditions:
- All trips will start and end at the Park Street Transfer Station. All passengers must make their way to the Transfer Station.
- Service will be available during the regular transit schedule from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- The passenger is to advise the Transit driver that they will need a Taxi for the Long Term Care. The Taxi Company will be notified by Buckle’s dispatch with the passenger’s information and location.
- When leaving from the Western Long Term Care Home, during regular transit hours (no later than 5:30 pm), the passenger will call Taxi Company to request a taxi. See list below for contact numbers for Taxi Company.
- Transit fare ($3.25) must be paid to either transit operator or taxi driver. If passenger has a transit pass, they must show a valid monthly bus pass to the transit operator.
For more information, please contact:
Transit Information Line: 709-639-7287